Compare Target vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Target vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Target scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for less than a year
Fantastic Perks Great people Upper Management truly cares about their staff and makes sure to reward them every time they go extra mile Good work is always recognised Treating customer fairly is the... most important for this company
None found yet, it’s a great place to work
Advice to Management
Keep it on! You are doing great !