Compare Tate & Lyle vs Camelot Group BETASee how working at Tate & Lyle vs. Camelot Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tate & Lyle vs. Camelot Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tate & Lyle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Tate & Lyle.
- "Good causes" was the most mentioned Pro at Camelot Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Tate & Lyle.
- "Watford" was the most mentioned Con at Camelot Group.
I have been working at Tate & Lyle full-time for more than 8 years
Leadership is becoming so much more open and leading with compassion, particularly during this covid-19 crisis. Our people genuinely love working here and it shows. It can feel like working with a... big family where people care about you and your wellbeing. The work is exciting and people are open to hearing ideas and to trying new things out. Innovation is part of our DNA, after all. Our purpose is strong and something we all want to be a part of, -improving lives for generations . Through our ingredients, sustainability and community programmes we really can make a difference in the world. The company has been quick to respond to new ways of working during covid and its exciting to see how we take them forward after. Flexible, dynamic, and trusted ways of working will be the norm here.
Our legacy ways of working have meant hierarchy can get in the way, but that is starting to shift and the company is taking active steps to make things simpler and easier to get done, and to give... more authority where it's needed. Development opportunities haven't always been the best, but again, more to come on this front with a concerted effort by a progressive HR leader.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great job connecting with and listening to your people. And keep looking to the future . I'm excited about what is next for our business.