Compare Tesco Bank vs Kura BETASee how working at Tesco Bank vs. Kura compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco Bank vs. Kura. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kura scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco Bank.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Kura.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Tesco Bank.
- "Working for kura" was the most mentioned Con at Kura.
I have been working at Tesco Bank full-time
Extremely friendly and accepting to everyone.
Pay structure needs vastly improved.
Advice to Management
Review pay structure for internal employees who move within the business. This is currently capped, but new employees doing the same role start on significantly higher wages.
I have been working at Kura full-time
Working from home Structured workday Regular updates from senior management Decent pay Performance reviews from own manager on a monthly/bi-monthly basis Ongoing training, coaching and... development
I cant think of any at this time - I have worked in much worse places!