Compare Tesco vs Co-op BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Co-op compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Co-op. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Co-op scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Tesco had 855 more reviews than Co-op that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Tesco had 282 more reviews than Co-op that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Tesco had 119 more reviews than Co-op that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Co-op part-time for less than a year
- Caring, honest management - Friendly, tight team - Diverse jobs while at work
- Sometimes get stuck on till for hours - Customers can be difficult (but management has had my back every time)