Compare Tesco vs NHS BETASee how working at Tesco vs. NHS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. NHS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- NHS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- Tesco had 127 more reviews than NHS that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.