Compare Tesco vs Ocado Group BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Ocado Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Ocado Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Tesco had 1,142 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Tesco had 378 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.
I have been working at Ocado Group full-time for more than 3 years
Great values and a fun environment.
It’s a very new company in terms of other supermarkets so everything is very fast spaced as we have grown so quickly in such little times.