Compare Tesco vs PayPoint plc BETASee how working at Tesco vs. PayPoint plc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. PayPoint plc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- PayPoint plc scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PayPoint plc.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Tesco.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at PayPoint plc.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.