Compare Tesco vs Wiltshire Council BETASee how working at Tesco vs. Wiltshire Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tesco vs. Wiltshire Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tesco scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Wiltshire Council scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Wiltshire Council.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Tesco.
- "Hot desking" was the most mentioned Con at Wiltshire Council.
I have been working at Tesco full-time for less than a year
Benefits, work-life balance, range of projects, fast-pace and senior-leadership accessibility. People focused and a growth mindset culture (especially leaders).
Diversity, inconsistent development plans, internal feedback culture, lack of structure in meetings. Feels relatively hierarchical sometimes.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work around listening to colleagues and promoting employee wellbeing.