Compare Texas Children's Hospital vs Addison Group BETASee how working at Texas Children's Hospital vs. Addison Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Texas Children's Hospital vs. Addison Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Texas Children's Hospital scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Addison Group scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Texas Children's Hospital.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Addison Group.
- "Medical center" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Children's Hospital.
- "New hires" was the most mentioned Con at Addison Group.
I have been working at Addison Group full-time for more than a year
Really impressive list of clients and projects
Often due to hiring key personnel with lack of experience and training undermines the overall companies performance
Advice to Management
Hire the right people and provide adequate incentives to stay