Compare Th_nk vs Orchard Information Systems BETASee how working at Th_nk vs. Orchard Information Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Th_nk vs. Orchard Information Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Th_nk scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Orchard Information Systems scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
I have been working at Th_nk full-time for more than 8 years
- The work (different clients, industry sectors, propositions), nothing is the same - The people (smart, hard working, supportive, empowered) - Great culture (we know our values, work as a team, we... all pull together to meet them) - Communication (regular get togethers of everyone in one office, regular agency updates, Friday beers reviewing the week, regular new biz updates)
- Agency pace can sometimes be difficult for people to adapt to if they aren't familiar with it - As the work is not always the same, finding the balance between standardising and innovation /... creativity can sometimes be a challenge - Being a small agency sometimes means that the leadership team can be extremely busy across multiple accounts, so we empower our teams to be the owners of what they do with the right support
Advice to Management
- Continue the great work on building the agency culture (getting everyone together every quarter etc) - Continue to pave the way in our methodology and approach to digital transformation, we are... always improving and getting better - Continue what we have started in the innovation area, this really wet's the appetite of our talent
I worked at Orchard Information Systems full-time for more than 10 years
* Approachable and friendly people * Relaxed culture * Flexible working hours * Modern offices * Nice atmosphere * Extra day holiday over Xmas * Birthday holiday * Lots of projects &... opportunities to get involved in * Emphasis on health and family * Job security and stability
*Large complex housing system which is challenging in all aspects of software development lifecycle. *Somewhat tied into in-house built development frameworks which make creation of new products a... lengthy process.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to staff and deliver on promises.