Compare Th_nk vs Tangent BETASee how working at Th_nk vs. Tangent compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Th_nk vs. Tangent. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Th_nk scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Tangent scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
I have been working at Th_nk full-time for more than 8 years
- The work (different clients, industry sectors, propositions), nothing is the same - The people (smart, hard working, supportive, empowered) - Great culture (we know our values, work as a team, we... all pull together to meet them) - Communication (regular get togethers of everyone in one office, regular agency updates, Friday beers reviewing the week, regular new biz updates)
- Agency pace can sometimes be difficult for people to adapt to if they aren't familiar with it - As the work is not always the same, finding the balance between standardising and innovation /... creativity can sometimes be a challenge - Being a small agency sometimes means that the leadership team can be extremely busy across multiple accounts, so we empower our teams to be the owners of what they do with the right support
Advice to Management
- Continue the great work on building the agency culture (getting everyone together every quarter etc) - Continue to pave the way in our methodology and approach to digital transformation, we are... always improving and getting better - Continue what we have started in the innovation area, this really wet's the appetite of our talent
I have been working at Tangent for less than a year
• Talented people all pulling in the same direction • A genuine effort to be open and transparent not just in how they work but also as a company • A learning environment where people can grow... and become better • Nice office and a nice location • Welcoming office culture, easy on-boarding process, and really nice perks
• Negotiable taste in office music • Needs more meeting room space • Feel as if the Newcastle office is a completely different entity
Advice to Management
Keep on believing in what you are doing.