Compare Th_nk vs hedgehog lab BETASee how working at Th_nk vs. hedgehog lab compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Th_nk vs. hedgehog lab. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- hedgehog lab scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Hedgehog lab" was the most mentioned Pro at hedgehog lab.
- "Hedgehog lab" was the most mentioned Con at hedgehog lab.
I have been working at Th_nk full-time for more than 8 years
- The work (different clients, industry sectors, propositions), nothing is the same - The people (smart, hard working, supportive, empowered) - Great culture (we know our values, work as a team, we... all pull together to meet them) - Communication (regular get togethers of everyone in one office, regular agency updates, Friday beers reviewing the week, regular new biz updates)
- Agency pace can sometimes be difficult for people to adapt to if they aren't familiar with it - As the work is not always the same, finding the balance between standardising and innovation /... creativity can sometimes be a challenge - Being a small agency sometimes means that the leadership team can be extremely busy across multiple accounts, so we empower our teams to be the owners of what they do with the right support
Advice to Management
- Continue the great work on building the agency culture (getting everyone together every quarter etc) - Continue to pave the way in our methodology and approach to digital transformation, we are... always improving and getting better - Continue what we have started in the innovation area, this really wet's the appetite of our talent
I have been working at hedgehog lab full-time for less than a year
Supportive culture with allowance for development and training Outstanding support and strategy during Covid crisis Leadership clarity Enabling culture: encourages employees to participate in... company culture and take an active interest in strategy Actively seeks to improve and enhance culture and team Attempt to address issues (not behind closed doors)
Agency work means inevitably at behest of client and their culture, with a demand/requirement to meet demands on their terms
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing, and always appreciate transparency