Compare The Best Connection vs Interaction Recruitment BETASee how working at The Best Connection vs. Interaction Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Best Connection vs. Interaction Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Best Connection scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good training" was the most mentioned Pro at The Best Connection.
- "No pros" was the most mentioned Pro at Interaction Recruitment.
- "Call phone" was the most mentioned Con at The Best Connection.
- "No hr" was the most mentioned Con at Interaction Recruitment.
I have been working at The Best Connection full-time for less than a year
- A friendly, professional atmosphere - Everyone has a common goal - Staff are encouraged to have a voice and are heard
- I can't think of any!
I have been working at Interaction Recruitment full-time for less than a year
Independence! Able to get on with your job without being micro managed. Managers are all very welcoming and supportive of any decision you make within the company and always have time to speak to you.... The company work together as a whole which is great to see with so many offices.
Not knowing everyone in offices as a lot around the country but wouldn’t class as a con.