Compare The Body Shop vs Walgreens Boots Alliance BETASee how working at The Body Shop vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Body Shop vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Body Shop scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at The Body Shop.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at The Body Shop.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
I worked at The Body Shop full-time for less than a year
Lovely office, lovely people. Extremely busty but interesting work. I can only speak for my manager who was Chief Digital Officer and she was an absolute dream to work for. Busiest woman I have ever... worked for! She carried it all out and still had a smile for everyone.
There were no cons, the only reason I left was because the head office moved to Croydon which was a two hour commute for me. I am still gutted to this day! I give neutral views below as I am not... familiar with this CEO and the current state of the business.
Advice to Management
Croydon was a bad move! It was so far away!
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Fast moving organisation with entrepreneurial spirit; lots of delegation; ample opportunities to challenge and change practices and processes; significant exposure to senior management; multinational;
Not so flexible on working practices, eg working from home.