Compare The Boston Beer Company vs phs Group BETASee how working at The Boston Beer Company vs. phs Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Boston Beer Company vs. phs Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Boston Beer Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- phs Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Company culture" was the most mentioned Pro at The Boston Beer Company.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at phs Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at The Boston Beer Company.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at phs Group.
I have been working at The Boston Beer Company full-time for more than 5 years
- Respects each Co-worker - Values input & celebrates diversity & new ideas - Autonomy to excel in your role & be promoted - Access to ELT & SLT - Great management team leading... the brands - Makes you feel valued instead of a number - Job Security - Training & Development - Good Benefits
- Some politics at play - High Expectations for success can be stressful - Sometimes values outside hires over internal
I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 10 years
Compliance is fast paced and can be challenging but it is highly rewarding. You get to work with great people with a strong team ethos led by an experienced leadership team. Lots of development... opportunities for the right people - clear business direction, supportive leadership, vibrant atmosphere, market leaders.
None - approaching a ten+ year work anniversary and very proud to be a part of the Compliance and wider Phs group.