Compare The British Army vs UK Ministry of Defence BETASee how working at The British Army vs. UK Ministry of Defence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The British Army vs. UK Ministry of Defence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The British Army scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- UK Ministry of Defence scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Opportunities to travel" was the most mentioned Pro at The British Army.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at UK Ministry of Defence.
- The British Army had 77 more reviews than UK Ministry of Defence that mentioned "Time away" as a Con.
I have been working at The British Army full-time for more than 8 years
Great people, great leaders. Good professional development- lots of time invested. Opportunities to get away to interesting places and do something different and rewarding.
Posting system generally means you move jobs and locations every two years.
I have been working at UK Ministry of Defence full-time for more than 10 years
Safe secure employment helping deliver peace and safety at home and overseas
Always on call to respond to every changing situations
Advice to Management
Always look to adapt to new concepts