Compare The Hershey Company vs Kellogg Company BETASee how working at The Hershey Company vs. Kellogg Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Hershey Company vs. Kellogg Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Hershey Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kellogg Company scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Kellogg Company had 106 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Kellogg Company had 117 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Kellogg Company had 62 more reviews than The Hershey Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time
Supportive Company who help drive your development. Individual accountability no matter what your role. We all play an important role which is recognised. Great benefits.
It’s a progressive company with a continuous improvement mindset which is a positive however this can mean balancing work and life is difficult. Workload is high dealing with day to day and projects... to progress. Obviously dependent on your role there.