Compare The Home Depot vs Amazon BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines