Compare The Home Depot vs Bank of America BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,613 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 33 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year
They care about the people They take time to train you into your role There is enough exposure to move through different roles
Operations analysts are not as respected as front office analysts