Compare The Home Depot vs Cotswold Company BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Cotswold Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Cotswold Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Cotswold Company scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
I have been working at Cotswold Company full-time for more than 3 years
Everyone is genuinely lovely and super supportive. We all pull together when needed and the drive to make the business the best it can be is evident in the people around you here. It doesn't... feel like a big corporate machine which means people at all levels are really approachable and you get to be involved in things you just wouldn't get a chance to do if you were in a bigger company. I genuinely wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
Whilst it can be a challenging and fast paced work, the opportunities to get involved in new and exciting things and the great people I work with outweigh the occasional late nights