Compare The Home Depot vs Skechers U.S.A. BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Skechers U.S.A. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Skechers U.S.A.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Skechers U.S.A..
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Skechers U.S.A..
I worked at Skechers U.S.A. full-time for more than a year
- Workers get commission on sales so you have a chance to make a substantial amount of money on top of hourly pay - Managers support and push you to make more sales using product knowledge - You... learn to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate well with customers and colleagues
- - - - -