Compare The Home Depot vs US Foods BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. US Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. US Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Foods scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at US Foods.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at US Foods.
I worked at US Foods
Flexibility, pay, management, co-workers, work/life balance, great training program and ongoing support
Transportation was a headache, made the job a lot more stressful and difficult than it needed to be, constantly fixing transportation issues, warehouse mispicks, often times delivering product to... customer yourself
Advice to Management
focus on transportation