Compare The Open University vs Aston University BETASee how working at The Open University vs. Aston University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Open University vs. Aston University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Open University scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Aston University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Open University.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Aston University.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Open University.
- "Support staff" was the most mentioned Con at Aston University.
I have been working at The Open University
Flexibility due to remote working Fantastic support from line management and colleagues Opportunities for professional development A caring organization
None so far I love it
Advice to Management
Keep up the brilliant work.