Compare The Open University vs Truro and Penwith College BETASee how working at The Open University vs. Truro and Penwith College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Open University vs. Truro and Penwith College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Open University scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Truro and Penwith College scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Open University.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Open University.
I worked at Truro and Penwith College full-time
Great campus with plenty of facilities. Nice students and colleagues.
Rules were a bit too strict, there was little room for discussion with the SMT.
Advice to Management
Be more open to suggestions from employees.