Compare The TJX Companies, Inc. vs T.K. Maxx BETASee how working at The TJX Companies, Inc. vs. T.K. Maxx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The TJX Companies, Inc. vs. T.K. Maxx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The TJX Companies, Inc. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The TJX Companies, Inc..
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at T.K. Maxx.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at The TJX Companies, Inc..
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at T.K. Maxx.
I have been working at T.K. Maxx part-time for less than a year
staff lovely store great enjoying the work
covid dictates work & OPENING of store& being able to work
Advice to Management
Have observed many other stores such as B & M & THE RANGE plus more investing in substantial alterations to enable the sale of fresh , frozen & grocery produce My opinion is very... astute move can stay open to trade in a lock down to continue trade on all stock would this be more cost effective than being forced to close your stores