Compare The Very Group vs Hays BETASee how working at The Very Group vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Very Group vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Very Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hays scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at The Very Group.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Very Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 3 years
- Fantastic training and development programmes, that are offered on a continuous basis - The more effective database and resources to use on the market - Excellent team environment/ competitive... and attractive incentives. Regularly rewards for your hard word. Corporate away days/ meals/ drinks/ shopping vouchers - Global brand that is well known in the market, already a lot of established, long term relationships with some of the biggest companies around - Progression and development opportunities. You are always kept in line with targets to help reach your next promotion. Its well explained how you get to your next promotion, and rough time frames are provided. You do not always need to follow the one career path as a fee earning consultant, you can move into other areas of the business. Team management, HR &L&D to name a few.
- Not much flexibility around working hours