Compare Thomas Cook vs Boots BETASee how working at Thomas Cook vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Thomas Cook vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thomas Cook scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Boots scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Thomas Cook.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- Boots had 87 more reviews than Thomas Cook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Boots part-time for more than 3 years
The discount card was great, especially when there was double staff discount near Christmas (which works on offers). The pay is pretty good too and there are always extra shifts to be picked up if... you're willing, I was even able to help over a few stores because I wanted more shifts.
sometimes you get a lot of pressure from the managers to meet targets.