Compare ThoughtWorks vs Ivy BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. Ivy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. Ivy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Ivy scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- ThoughtWorks had 66 more reviews than Ivy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- ThoughtWorks had 33 more reviews than Ivy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 5 years
You'll work with some of the smartest people in the technology industry You are treated like a human, trusted and respected You are always made to feel welcome The work is interesting - clients... challenge us with complexed problems which keeps us on our toes and in turn makes the work challenging and enjoyable The benefits aren't spoken about enough, length pat leave, 6 months full pay, or 12 months half pay maternity alongside an incredible new fertility policy to support IVF treatment and child loss
Training has been a problem in the past, but in the past 6 months there has been some great initiatives put into place for folk to really learn and advance their own expertise
Advice to Management
Keep listening, keep evolving, keep being honest and open
I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year
If you want to do something,, this is the place. One of the best pays, share plans, benefits. The company even pays bonus in the worst times. So loads of opportunity to perform and learn
Some fresh mid level managers, mostly techies, with limited or no experience at management level outside of this company. Senipr management is great but the middle management falters.
Advice to Management
focus on fair treatment, dont carry the losers as they will only slow you down