Compare Trailfinders vs Sundance Vacations BETASee how working at Trailfinders vs. Sundance Vacations compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trailfinders vs. Sundance Vacations. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sundance Vacations scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Trailfinders.
- "Part time hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sundance Vacations.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Trailfinders.
- "Point system" was the most mentioned Con at Sundance Vacations.
I have been working at Trailfinders full-time
Starting a job in travel a couple of weeks before a global pandemic should have been a stressful and uncertain time, however, I have been supported through every step of my employment, furloughed... with pay without qualifying for the governments scheme. The training is unrivalled and given me every confidence to continue in this great company. A paid lunch is great, hours are perfect for me
I would struggle to find many, I would love to be able to have more ease in arranging leave but this could be said for many companies and is certainly not exclusive to trailfinders