Compare Trailfinders vs TUI Group BETASee how working at Trailfinders vs. TUI Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trailfinders vs. TUI Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trailfinders scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- TUI Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Trailfinders.
- "Concessions" was the most mentioned Pro at TUI Group.
- Trailfinders had 25 more reviews than TUI Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Trailfinders full-time
Starting a job in travel a couple of weeks before a global pandemic should have been a stressful and uncertain time, however, I have been supported through every step of my employment, furloughed... with pay without qualifying for the governments scheme. The training is unrivalled and given me every confidence to continue in this great company. A paid lunch is great, hours are perfect for me
I would struggle to find many, I would love to be able to have more ease in arranging leave but this could be said for many companies and is certainly not exclusive to trailfinders