Compare Transact vs Financial Ombudsman Service BETASee how working at Transact vs. Financial Ombudsman Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Transact vs. Financial Ombudsman Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Transact scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Financial Ombudsman Service scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Financial Ombudsman Service had 70 more reviews than Transact that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Financial Ombudsman Service had 99 more reviews than Transact that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Transact for less than a year
- Flexible working environment. - Generous bonus structure & annual pay review with competitive salaries. - Friendly 'team' feel to the business. - Open minded and eager to implement process... improvements. - Interesting work.
None to speak of currently.
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time for more than 8 years
people, support, varied workload too much to mention
Its hard work - but i don't mind that