Compare Transonic Combustion vs OVO Energy BETASee how working at Transonic Combustion vs. OVO Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Transonic Combustion vs. OVO Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Transonic Combustion scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- OVO Energy scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free breakfast" was the most mentioned Pro at OVO Energy.
- "Ovo" was the most mentioned Con at OVO Energy.
I worked at Transonic Combustion for less than a year
You work in a friendly environment and you are encouraged to exercise at lunch. This helps you to remain healthy.
Due to the constant change in management priorities, it was difficult to know how to approach problems in the company's designs.
Advice to Management
Be more open to feedback and change. Acknowledge that some approaches are superior to the first ones you think about.
I have been working at OVO Energy full-time
- Plan Zero mission is very motivating, it's rewarding to know the work that you do is contributing to a net zero carbon world - Not your typical energy company, very fast paced and agile, more like... a tech business - Autonomous working - your manager is more like a coach, you can do what you think is best and ask for support if required - Really bright, innovative team - Have a clear personal development plan to take my career to the next level
- There's so much going on at once, there's a chance you could be overwhelmed, but I really enjoy the challenge and try my best to prioritise work
Advice to Management
The company has grown significantly with the recent acquisition of SSE - I hope we continue our great culture and continue to be able to make fast, high impact changes for the better