Compare Travelodge Hotels (UK) vs CLC World Resorts & Hotels BETASee how working at Travelodge Hotels (UK) vs. CLC World Resorts & Hotels compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Travelodge Hotels (UK) vs. CLC World Resorts & Hotels. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Travelodge Hotels (UK) scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- CLC World Resorts & Hotels scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Travelodge Hotels (UK).
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at CLC World Resorts & Hotels.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Travelodge Hotels (UK).
- "Work weekends" was the most mentioned Con at CLC World Resorts & Hotels.
I worked at Travelodge Hotels (UK) part-time for less than a year
*After 3 months, get a 50% OFF STAFF CARD for Food & Drinks, also stays are any hotels in the UK *Getting overtime work that is possible! *Great team members!!! *Great training from managers... & hotel supervisors too *Learning different roles like I have done a bit of receptionist too *Very flexible too!
*Sometimes the work can overtake your life, just on the job. *Sometimes some people can be difficult, staff or customer wise. *When you want to make a difference, you don't get yourself heard, for... example if the sign is wrong, you just print out an arrow for correction of direction. But, you just doing your specific job role, but I always want to make a difference for the company!!!
Advice to Management
I really wished that I could have stayed longer! I really enjoyed it! If you need for any Nottingham Travelodge that would be great. I do miss working for Travelodge Nottingham Wollaton Park. I hope... that someday I will return over there someday!
I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time for more than 3 years
Club la Costa is a pleasure to work for everyday you are challenged, promotion opportunities are available to people who work hard and want to earn good money.
There are none that really stand out.