Compare Tripadvisor vs FlightHub BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. FlightHub compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. FlightHub. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FlightHub scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at FlightHub.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Con at FlightHub.
I have been working at Tripadvisor full-time for more than 5 years
People here have a real passion for the growth and success of the company. A fun, friendly start up atmosphere. Lots of perks. A company that really care about the values they stand for.
Sometimes a little process driven and US centric but understandably so.
Advice to Management
Keep up with transparency, you have some talented people on board.
I have been working at FlightHub full-time
Working from home is not that bad.. Flighthub is supporting me working from home with anything I need. I feel very fortunate having a job during these times.
Miss work colleagues and miss the fun work environment