Compare Tripadvisor vs Purr Digital BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. Purr Digital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. Purr Digital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Purr Digital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Speed wins" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
I worked at Purr Digital full-time for less than a year
- Working on a variety of different projects and so exposed to tech stacks and frameworks that I hadn't used before. - Given learning development time and budget to get familiar with these... beforehand. - Good culture and friendly colleagues throughout company. - Open to taking on staff that are new to the industry (eg. graduates from coding bootcamps)
- Roles are fully remote currently with no office available to work from (may be seen as a pro for some). - Work can be sporadic at times - very busy one week, and then much quieter the next - which... takes some adjusting to.