Compare Tripadvisor vs flatfair BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. flatfair compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. flatfair. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- flatfair scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
I have been working at flatfair full-time
- Incredible hands-on experience of working for an innovative start up looking to shake up an antiquated market - Best in class in house tech team who are able to turn ideas into product features... - Responsibility is given freely and there is a large emphasis on employee development - Experienced management team and flat hierarchy where all senior members of the company are always readily available despite being busy
- Startup teething issues around having enough product resource to go around the business - Startups are inherently uncertain which means the workload can come in thick and fast, so you need to be... prepared to be disciplined and have the ability to prioritise multitask - The estate agency industry can often be quite reluctant to change and innovation