Compare Tripadvisor vs i2i Events BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. i2i Events compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. i2i Events. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- i2i Events scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at i2i Events.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at i2i Events.
I worked at i2i Events
I had a fantastic time at i2i, I was given all the support that I needed when starting out but was quickly allowed to take control of my own work. Everyone was lovely and supportive regardless of... which event they worked on. This carried through to the social aspects where HR and the social committee were very active and encouraged socialising throughout the whole company.
The only downside to this internship is the low pay. Whilst it is good that it is paid at all it is barely a livable wage in London so you may need some of your own money saved to support you during... these three months. However, the low pay should not put you off of applying here as the company makes up for it in many other ways.