Compare Turn vs The Trade Desk BETASee how working at Turn vs. The Trade Desk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Turn vs. The Trade Desk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Trade Desk scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Turn.
- "Trade desk" was the most mentioned Pro at The Trade Desk.
- The Trade Desk had 5 more reviews than Turn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Turn full-time for less than a year
Very organized and structured hiring process! Turn really makes sure that candidate and company fit together. The global reach of Turn is also a big plus for me as a Non-US employee! Great potential... for International staff to grow together with the company, and work in different regions of the world. Everybody seems to be super smart and open to support new employees, which is a great corporate culture. Complimentary lunch, snacks & sodas provided in all offices worldwide doesn't hurt either. ;-)
Cannot see any so far!
Advice to Management
Continue what you do, and manage the hyper growth of Turn successful!
I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time for more than a year
- The people - great benefits -fun and very culture orientated
Various time zones so you can end up working late in the evenings or early mornings. but it's not hard to manage