Compare Turn vs XANT BETASee how working at Turn vs. XANT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Turn vs. XANT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Turn scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- XANT scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Turn.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at XANT.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Turn.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at XANT.
I have been working at Turn full-time for less than a year
Very organized and structured hiring process! Turn really makes sure that candidate and company fit together. The global reach of Turn is also a big plus for me as a Non-US employee! Great potential... for International staff to grow together with the company, and work in different regions of the world. Everybody seems to be super smart and open to support new employees, which is a great corporate culture. Complimentary lunch, snacks & sodas provided in all offices worldwide doesn't hurt either. ;-)
Cannot see any so far!
Advice to Management
Continue what you do, and manage the hyper growth of Turn successful!