Compare Turnitin vs hedgehog lab BETASee how working at Turnitin vs. hedgehog lab compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Turnitin vs. hedgehog lab. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Turnitin scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- hedgehog lab scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Turnitin.
- "Hedgehog lab" was the most mentioned Pro at hedgehog lab.
- "Tech stack" was the most mentioned Con at Turnitin.
- "Hedgehog lab" was the most mentioned Con at hedgehog lab.
I have been working at Turnitin part-time for more than a year
Really supportive atmosphere with good collaboration between colleagues and a common sense approach to work life balance. More experienced team members make themselves available to help and answer... questions which really accelerates your product learning and makes you part of the team from the outset. Opportunities for continuous development are available if you want to make the most of them. Team leaders and managers encourage you to work to a high standard through sensible positive support and without the distraction of oppressive targets or constant oversight.
You will get the best out of working here if you are comfortable using your initiative and common sense. If you prefer a more prescribed workflow this may not be a good fit. You get too used to... having a choice of drinks and food so it makes your home cupboards look bad!
Advice to Management
I have been working at hedgehog lab full-time for less than a year
Supportive culture with allowance for development and training Outstanding support and strategy during Covid crisis Leadership clarity Enabling culture: encourages employees to participate in... company culture and take an active interest in strategy Actively seeks to improve and enhance culture and team Attempt to address issues (not behind closed doors)
Agency work means inevitably at behest of client and their culture, with a demand/requirement to meet demands on their terms
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing, and always appreciate transparency