Compare Tutor Doctor vs Web International English BETASee how working at Tutor Doctor vs. Web International English compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tutor Doctor vs. Web International English. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tutor Doctor scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Tutors" was the most mentioned Pro at Tutor Doctor.
- "Lesson plans" was the most mentioned Pro at Web International English.
- "Session reports" was the most mentioned Con at Tutor Doctor.
- "China" was the most mentioned Con at Web International English.
I worked at Tutor Doctor part-time for more than a year
Flexible hours - pick when you want to work Good pay on surface Kind boss
More than just hour lessons - transport, homework & parent reviews not included in the salary
I have been working at Web International English full-time
Always paid on time Pretty flexible about time off Line Manager fair
Learning methods and material old fashioned Professional work tends to go unnoticed