Compare Twitter vs Unity Technologies BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Unity Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Unity Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Unity Technologies scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 50 more reviews than Unity Technologies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Unity Technologies.
I have been working at Unity Technologies full-time for more than 5 years
I have never been bored. There is a strong feeling of empowerment at Unity. Developers have a lot of freedom and are very passionate about the engine. There is a great work/life balance, I have... never experienced anything even close to "crunch". The companies use of Slack is amazing, I have never worked for such a large company that is so well connected. Everyone is approachable and very helpful. Lots of socials and travel to interesting events etc.
Onboarding can be tricky, there is a lot to take on and things are always changing as the company is growing so fast and often reacts very quickly. There are some key teams that seem to be... understaffed which can add delays if you need help from that team.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.