Compare Two Sigma vs G-Research BETASee how working at Two Sigma vs. G-Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Two Sigma vs. G-Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Two Sigma scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- G-Research scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Two Sigma had 8 more reviews than G-Research that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Two Sigma.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Con at G-Research.
I have been working at Two Sigma full-time
With respect to the technicality of the work, it is very stimulating.
The people working here have astronomical potential to start their own businesses, they should rate themselves more.
I have been working at G-Research full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly teams, with incredibly bright colleagues. Management respect and heed advice and direction from technical teams. Industry leading compensation, would be hard to beat unless you're willing to... sacrifice your life outside of work. Great support throughout virus period.
Security restrictions, but these are improving. Working from home was previously restricted, will have to see how this is handled after the virus period.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you're doing. You clearly value upwards feedback, continue to do so!