Compare UBS vs OSTC BETASee how working at UBS vs. OSTC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UBS vs. OSTC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UBS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- OSTC scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OSTC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at OSTC.
I have been working at OSTC full-time
Ambitious firm with eyes focused on driving the company forward. You can feel the momentum and are genuinely respected for your opinions. You feel part of the team. A strong focus on employee... wellbeing and personal development.
Employee benefits package could be improved.