Compare UBS vs OSTC BETASee how working at UBS vs. OSTC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UBS vs. OSTC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UBS scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- OSTC scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OSTC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at OSTC.
I worked at UBS for more than a year
The engineering team I worked with we used new technologies, modern programming languages, and frameworks. The team was agile and with flexible working times.
Too many layers for approvals
Advice to Management
Reduce the number of approvals
I worked at OSTC full-time for less than a year
The training provided and the company culture seemed great. The superiors are also quite supportive and helpful. Overall a good experience for freshers or beginners who wish to learn or start trading... in Derivatives(Futures) as a career.
The working hours were quite a lot and kept on increasing with time. This was the only con, rest all was good.