Compare UNCTAD vs International Committee of the Red Cross BETASee how working at UNCTAD vs. International Committee of the Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UNCTAD vs. International Committee of the Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UNCTAD scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- International Committee of the Red Cross scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at International Committee of the Red Cross.
- "Icrc" was the most mentioned Con at International Committee of the Red Cross.
I worked at UNCTAD for less than a year
a good place to gain HQ experience. The main HQ are NYC and Geneva offices Geneva has the human rights commission meetings, very high profile.
As with most UN, there is obviously political decisions. But don't get discouraged, go there learn as much as you can, and understand how processes work.
I have been working at International Committee of the Red Cross for more than a year
Amazing colleagues from all over the world, interesting job far from boring
stressfull and life quality is poor, but that's what you sign for