Compare UNICEF vs DFID BETASee how working at UNICEF vs. DFID compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UNICEF vs. DFID. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UNICEF scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- DFID scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at UNICEF.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DFID.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UNICEF.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at DFID.
I worked at UNICEF full-time for more than a year
There's a lot of development programs and trainings. Sport teams & events for employees to join. Flexible working hours as long as you get your work done. Everyone's really understanding and... helpful. You get your hands on a lot of things as it's not a huge team considering the volume of the whole uk.
Quite limited career development as it's a charitable organisation. Occupations are quite limited.