Compare UPS vs Avis Budget Group BETASee how working at UPS vs. Avis Budget Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Avis Budget Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avis Budget Group scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Avis Budget Group.
- UPS had 730 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at UPS
I was given the opportunity to work on very interesting projects and feel like a true member of the team.
The office is quite far out of London, so under normal conditions, it would have been difficult to commute so far.
I worked at Avis Budget Group for less than a year
Some really talented people there. Some challenging stakeholders but they are passionate about great customer service so if you feel the same it's a very rewarding place to work.
None, I really enjoyed it