Compare US Foods vs Reinhart Foodservice BETASee how working at US Foods vs. Reinhart Foodservice compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Foods vs. Reinhart Foodservice. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Foods scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Reinhart Foodservice scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- US Foods had 82 more reviews than Reinhart Foodservice that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- US Foods had 67 more reviews than Reinhart Foodservice that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at US Foods
Flexibility, pay, management, co-workers, work/life balance, great training program and ongoing support
Transportation was a headache, made the job a lot more stressful and difficult than it needed to be, constantly fixing transportation issues, warehouse mispicks, often times delivering product to... customer yourself
Advice to Management
focus on transportation