Compare US Foods vs UPS BETASee how working at US Foods vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Foods vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Foods scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- UPS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- UPS had 980 more reviews than US Foods that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- UPS had 666 more reviews than US Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at US Foods
Flexibility, pay, management, co-workers, work/life balance, great training program and ongoing support
Transportation was a headache, made the job a lot more stressful and difficult than it needed to be, constantly fixing transportation issues, warehouse mispicks, often times delivering product to... customer yourself
Advice to Management
focus on transportation