Compare Uber vs Blue Apron BETASee how working at Uber vs. Blue Apron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. Blue Apron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Apron.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Apron.
I have been working at Blue Apron full-time
really awesome people, election day is a holiday (we get the day off), employees get half off their subscription
long hours, complicated problems with customers, really strict about being on time and schedules, difficult to advance career